- Take the necessary steps to make each customer feel special. Everyone likes to be recognized and made feel important.
- Create business cards that prospects keep. Most business cards are tossed within minutes of receipt. Instead of having an ordinary card, go that extra mile to make yours stand out. There are several companies that offer free designs with a purchase.
- Attend networking events in your area. You’ll be surprised at the number of meetings and social events you can attend for free. The object is to focus on building relationships and not force your product on everyone that comes within talking distance. It’s a known fact that people do business with people they like.
- Online Article Submissions. Write a creative article about a service or product you specialize in. There are several sites that will you let you submit your article for free. This will get your name out there in front of potential clients and market yourself as an expert in your industry.
- Direct Mail. Gather the names and addresses of people or businesses you would like to reach out to. You should be able to make a decent list using the phone book or 411.com.
- Become a blogger. Small business owners can reach a new audience by writing in a conversational way and showing the personal side of their business.
- Social Networking. There are several sites that will allow you exposure to millions of people. Try sites like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.
- Create an effective creative website. Not every company is in a position to pay for a state of the art website. There are several website hosting companies that have easy to use templates which will allow you to build your own site. Make it simple to read and navigate through. Fancy website don’t sell products, the relevance of the content does.
- Encourage referrals. The best marketing tool is word of mouth. Who better to speak about your company than a satisfied customer? Offer incentives to your customers for referrals.
- Cross-Promoting. Join forces with other companies that have products or services that compliments what your business offers. Let’s say for example you have a printing company. Partner up with a company that does graphic design. Create discount coupons that your partnering company can give out to their clients for your services and you can do the same for their business.
Need help marketing your business, but can’t find the time? Or maybe marketing isn’t your area of expertise. Contact Apex Bizness Solutions today for your free consultation.
Apex Bizness Solutions