Regardless of what kind of business you’re in, success and profitability begin with driving interest in your products and services. Companies and individuals with products and services to sell are turning to email marketing specialists to help them optimize their efforts. E-mail marketing is one of the most powerful marketing tools available today. It’s easy, affordable, and very affective. Email marketing allows you to be proactive. No longer will you have to wait on customer’s to return to your site, visit your store or office, or call you on the phone. You are now taking charge of the sale. Below are five benefits from email marketing.
1. Name Recognition – Using email marketing is a great way to generate name recognition and stay in front of your customers regularly. You can send newsletters, special offers, coupons, announcements, or anything else that might be of value to your customers.
2. High Return on Investment– You would send your email promotions out to people who are interested or more inclined to purchase your products or services. This is a targeted group, not everyone so the return is going to be much higher.
3. Keep in Touch with Old Customers– Your products and services may not be needed on a constant basis. Use email marketing to remind your customers of your service and offerings so that when they do need you, they remember to come back to you. It’s also a great way to make them aware of any specials or discounts you’re offering.
4. Boost Your Bottom Line – Studies show that the average consumer needs to hear or see your message about seven times before he or she will buy from you. Repetition, Repetition, Repetition! With email marketing, you can create marketing campaigns consisting of a series of emails to reinforce your message and build your brand so that when they are ready to buy, they think of your company first.
5. Reach Your Audience Quickly– Emails can reach your audience in seconds! Use emails to bring in new sales or to boost down sales. You have your customer’s attention at your immediate reach.