Most people I’ve talked to over the years dread having to write articles. Many of them feel like its way too much work not to have anyone read it. And to some readers; reading articles seems like work in itself, especially if the article is boring, extremely long and bland. Well, articles are supposed to be read, that’s their purpose to impart a message and to give information. If it is not read then it is a waste of time and effort.
But all the same, articles have to be written to be read. It’s just a matter of making them good. Making a good article doesn’t have to be strenuous and straining. There are just a few points you need to follow. Once you get the hang of it, writing articles can be fun, as well as profitable for you and your business.
When writing an article, it must be about something you already know about. The hardest thing to do is write an article about something you know absolutely nothing about. When you write with this in mind, you won’t have a hard time because you already have knowledge on your topic. It’s easier if you jot down bits and pieces as they come to you instead of trying to write everything at once. Once this is done, it’s just a matter of making your articles creative and interesting.
Here are 6 sure fire tips for making sure your articles get read.
1) Use short paragraphs. When the paragraphs are long, the words get jumbled in the mind of the reader. Just glancing at it can intimidate the reader. The reader will quickly disregard the paragraph and move on to easier reading articles. Paragraphs can be a single sentence, sometimes even a single word!
2) Make use of numbers or bullets. As each point is stressed out, numbers and bullets can quickly make the point easy to remember and digest. As each point, tip, guide or method is started with a bullet or point, readers will know that this is where the tips start. Format you bullets and numbers with indentations so that your article won’t look like a single block of square paragraphs. It also adds a little bit of flair and pizzazz to your articles shape.
3) Use Sub-headings to sub-divide your paragraphs in the page. Doing this will break each point into sections but still would be incorporated into one whole article. It would also be easy for the reader to move on from one point to another; the transition would be smooth and easy. You will never lose your readers attention as well as the point and direction to where the article is pointing.
4) Provide a good attention-grabbing title or header. If your title can entice a person’s curiosity you’re already halfway there. Use statements and questions that utilize keywords that people are looking for. Provide titles or headers that describe your articles content but should also be short and concise.
Use titles like, “Tips on making her want you more”, or “How to make keep them coming back” .You could also use titles that can command people, for example, “Make her yours in six easy Ways”. These types of titles reach out to a person’s emotions and keep them interested.
5) Keep them interested from the start to the finish. From your opening paragraph, use real life situations that can be adopted by the reader. Try to come from a point that the reader can relate to. Use good descriptions and metaphors to drive in your point, but be careful not to overdo it. Driving your examples with graphic metaphors and similes would make it easy for them to imagine or visualize what you are talking about. This makes the experience more pleasurable and enjoyable for them.
6) Utilize figures when necessary. Using specific facts and figures can heighten your article because it makes it authoritative and builds credibility. But be sure not to make it too formal, it should be light and easy to follow.
Remember that writing articles doesn’t have to be a painful process. These tips will make your articles easier to read and hopefully more interesting. If you’re still feeling overwhelmed, consider hiring someone to help you with your articles. Apex Bizness Solutions has been aiding companies with marketing support since 1998. Contact us today at 866-926-7362 or visit us online at http://www.apexassisting.com.